- Creation and implementation of vendor assurance programmes, including the preparation of required procedures, vendor questionnaires, measuring tools and vendor classification for ongoing assessment of critical vendors), leading to better supplier relationships and improved service.
- Establishment of audit schedules, based on risk assessment.
- Vendor audits, (an integral part of successful relationships with key vendors, ensuring they provide you with the level of service you require.
- Audit follow-up, where we liaise with vendors to ensure completion of any corrective action arising from recommendations in the audit report.
- Reduced testing where we implement a much reduced but fully compliant testing programme at incoming inspection that still allows the client to maintain confidence in its vendors and free up valuable QC resources.