Carmel Cregan – Quality Systems Manager and GMP Auditor
Carmel Cregan is co-founder of Q.A. Resources Ltd. and has 30 years’ experience working in the pharmaceutical, medical device and healthcare industries. With a degree in Chemistry, Carmel has worked in various quality assurance roles devising, implementing, managing and training in Quality Management Systems. She has an indepth knowledge of industry standards and requirements, with vast experience as a Quality/GMP auditor.
Carmel has extensive experience working with companies to implement new or improved supplier management systems including supplier auditing, introducing supplier technical/quality agreements, regulatory affairs support, ongoing supplier monitoring etc. She also works with start-up companies to implement specifically tailored quality systems.
Skills and Experience:
- Quality Systems management
- Qualified Lead Assessor/GMP Auditor
- Regulatory Inspection preparation and support
- Trainer (Train the Trainer and Presentation Skills)
- Japanese Cultural Studies
- Certificate in Management (IMI)
- Facilitation Skills
- Regulatory Affairs support
Based in Limerick and available to work in the Munster, Midlands regions and Dublin.