Senior Electrical Engineer
Industry : Pharmaceutical
Designs, specifies and commissions new and renovated electrical systems. Provides engineering support and problem-solving for existing equipment and manufacturing processes. Works in conjunction with the electrical maintenance team to ensure operational availability of electrical distribution networks.
Role Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Design and Maintenance of LV (e.g. Lighting, General Services, UPS, Protection Settings incl. Arc Flash) and ELV (e.g. Fire Alarm, Data points, Building Automation) systems.
• Manages small projects related to electrical systems infrastructure.
• Assists in the design review, site acceptance and installation of electrical equipment.
• Prepare and maintain electrical drawings and related documentation.
• Designs and specifies cGMP E&I equipment and process controls.
• Manage electrical systems residing on the business IT network.
• Supports validation department by preparation of design documents and assists in protocol execution.
• Assists in investigations of equipment and control system anomalies, incl. power quality events.
• Prepares engineering evaluations for and executes modification change control documentation.
• Supervise electrical contractors and confirm works are to the required standard.
• Prepare risk assessments, method statements and all aspects relating to Health and Safety on site.
• Maintains a clean and safe working environment by enforcing procedures, policies, and regulations.
• Maintains company reputation by enforcing compliance with all relevant laws, policies and regulations.
Education and experience:
Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering. Candidate should have 5+ year’s experience.