R&D Material and Recipe Management (MRM) Specialist
Industry : Food
- The successful candidate will join a team responsible for the development of new products.
- Based in the Material & Recipe Management (MRM) team the position holder will report to the MRM Group Lead.
- The successful candidate will be involved in optimisation of ways of working (processes & practices) within the Material and Recipe Management area, to improve quality, efficiency and accuracy of ingredient and recipe data.
- They will also contribute to routine activities within the MRM team, completing recipe preparation and approval to support Infant Formula and Innovation and Renovation activities.
- Improvements to processes & tools related to formulations and material & recipe management and harmonisation initiatives will be identified & implemented. Initiatives will be driven in collaboration with relevant subject matter experts.
A Day in the Life of a R&D Material and Recipe Management (MRM) Specialist:
- Drive the optimisation of Material & Recipe Management ways of working (processes, practices & tools).
- Support Material and Recipe Management activities including ensuring the compliance by design process is applied to innovation and renovation projects in conformance with all internal and external requirements, company standards, guidelines, and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and implement solutions to accelerate the recipe design and approval process.
- Support the implementation of best practices for data management, including testing, reporting, and supporting resolution of identified issues.
- Drive improvements in the quality, efficiency & accuracy of ingredient & recipe data to support Infant Formula and Innovation & Renovation activities.
Education: University Qualification, in a scientific field.
What will make you successful:
- Rigorous Attention to detail and results focused.
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills.
- Experience in process/system optimization.
- Experience in data analytics, statistical knowledge and ability to analyse and summarise complex data & make meaningful recommendations.
- Proficiency in computer-based applications and propensity to learn new software systems and processes.
- Proven ability to work with and lead cross-functional teams.
- Proactive, service orientated, and continuous improvement focused.
- Qualification in Science or another relevant field or experience.
- Experience (2+ yrs) in Innovation or Operations in a R&D or in a factory/market, specifically on the management of Raw Materials, Recipes, Finished Products, Compliance or Label data management.
- Scientific knowledge and understanding of raw materials and recipe requirements.
- Understanding of regulatory compliance and awareness of relevant food regulations.
- Work in a company that fosters a diverse, friendly, supportive, and collaborative environment, that creates positive disruption, embraces innovation, and empowers people and teams to win.
- We aim to hire friendly, respectful, inspiring people who care about the people’s lives that we touch every single day.
- Be a force for good.
Location: Co Limerick
Duration: Temporary – 18 month contract.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.