Quality Assurance Specialist (Audit Closure)
Industry : Expedient Manufacturing
The Quality Assurance Specialist will support the Quality Management System (QMS) external auditing program.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing customer audit reports.
- Co-ordinating corrective actions to address findings.
- Supporting SME’s in addressing findings.
- Communicating with customers in a timely manner.
- Tracking open items for closure
- Meeting agreed audit closure dates.
- Providing regular updates to the Quality Manager
- Presenting audit status to Senior Leadership team.
- Other duties relating to the companies external auditing program as assigned by the Quality Unit Manager.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Science Related Discipline.
- Pharmaceutical/GMP experience a required, knowledge of ISO/IPEC regulations an advantage.
- Desired competencies include strong attention to detail focused on delivery of a Quality product.
- Good organizational and presentation skills, ability to communicate Quality Metrics to management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to maintain positive, Quality focused relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and open to change while modelling the Company Core Principles in all activities
- Ability to foster collaborative, cross department relationships to meet common objectives.