QA Validation Contract
Industry : Pharmaceutical
QA Validation role to ensure Qualification of Equipment / Computerised Systems / Facilities and Utilities is performed in compliance with regulatory requirements, company policy and procedures.
Essential Duties and Role Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Review of Qualification / Re-Qualification and Validation activity of Equipment / System / Facility and Plant utilities as QA Validation.
- Support execution of Qualification / Re-Qualification and Validation activity.
- Review and approval of Project validation plans.
- Co-ordinates with manufacturing/engineering personnel for respective Qualification /Validation /Re-qualification activity for timely completion of activities.
- Investigates any deficiencies related with qualification activities and determines corrective actions.
- Review of SOPs and Drawings as related to validation.
- Review and approval of calibration and PM activities (e.g. schedules) and Work orders as related to validation.
- Review and approval of studies/risk assessments/investigations related to Qualification.
- Participates in any investigations that may impact the qualified state of equipment, systems, facilities or utilities.
Role Education & Experience:
- Science Graduate with minimum 5-year experience in Pharmaceutical Industry accredited by HPRA and FDA and a good understanding of regulatory requirements.
Location: Tipperary (Role would be based mostly on site – at least 3 days per week, but may be up to 5 days on site some weeks depending on project requirements)
Contract Duration: 6 months.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.