QA Systems Coordinator, Compliance
Industry : Pharmaceutical
Department: QA Compliance and Quality Systems
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Compliance review of change controls.
- Generation of daily/weekly metrics.
- Compliance review of asset management system records.
- Quarterly reports for partnered products. Generation of metrics for partnered products. Reconciliation of partner notifications/responses.
- Change control team scheduling management – work in progress, incoming and outgoing assignments
Organisation/scheduling of change review board. Generation of meeting minutes, and issuance of approval forms.
- External department task management within change control system.
- Hosting/chairing of daily and weekly team meetings.
Education and Experience:
- Requires BS/BA in Life sciences/Engineering or related field. May consider another degree discipline with relevant experience; cGMP experience is desirable.
- 2+ years’ experience.
- Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirement.
Contract Duration: 12 months