Project Administrator : Engineering Department
Industry : Pharmaceutical
Provide advanced level of project admin activities to the Engineering team to support a new
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Role include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps).
• Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals.
• Create and update document workflows.
• Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders.
• Order resources, like equipment and software.
• Retrieve necessary information (e.g. user/client requirements and relevant case studies).
• Track expenses and predict future costs.
• Monitor project progress and address potential issues.
• Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements.
• Measure and report on project performance.
• Act as the point of contact for Automation and Engineering.
• Overhaul vendor document into company format.
• Project document control.
• Onboarding of contractors.
• Contractor co-ordination such as induction, onboarding site access request
Education and Experience:
Previous large-scale project administrator experience is essential. Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Experience is one or more of the following systems would be beneficial: Oracle, Blue Mountain, QUMAS, Beeline or EIDA.
Contract Duration: 12 months
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.