IPQA (In Process Quality Assurance)
Industry : Pharmaceutical
Summary of the Role:
Quality Support to Production activities including batch record review, in process checks, sampling, documentation review and audits to ensure batches are manufactured in compliance with regulatory requirements, company policy and procedures.
Role Duties and Requirements including but not limited to:
- Support to batch manufacture including line sign-off prior to start of batch manufacture, performing in process checks during batch manufacture.
- Perform routine review of documentation such as Batch records, logbooks, forms, protocols, reports, COAs, etc. generated to support commercial and development batches for accuracy, completeness, and compliance to GMP and procedural requirements.
- Review of Standard Operation Procedures for manufacturing operations and cleaning.
- Participate in any investigation related to manufacturing.
- Prepare Standard Operating Procedures, investigations, reports and forms as required.
- Perform swab sampling (bioburden and chemical).
- Perform environmental monitoring.
- Perform internal / process audits. Monitoring of GMP compliance during production activities.
- Review of unplanned work orders for production.
- Monitor documentation errors and work with personnel to correct documentation, as needed, and develop preventive actions to reduce or eliminate recurrences.
- Management of retain samples.
- Sampling and inspection activities.
- Issuance of documentation for production – Batch Record, SOPs.
- Support training activities – preparation / execution of on the job training
- Support during regulatory/customer/corporate audits as required.
Education & Experience Required:
- 2+ years experience in Pharmaceutical GMP environment preferably with a company accredited with HPRA and FDA.
- Third level qualification in relevant area.
- Salary range is 32-36k with benefits
Duration: Full Time
Location: Cashel, Co Tipperary
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.