Facilities Coordinator I-IV
Industry : Pharmaceutical
Department: Facilities Maintenance
Administer, coordinate and perform documentation tasks to maintain the required cGMP state of the Facilities CMMS in the Raheen Facility.
Role Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Coordinator for CMMS system -Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Manager (BMRAM). Assist in the development and management of BMRAM.
• Train new employees to use BMRAM, provide customer service to Raheen site by assisting users of BMRAM to navigate through the database system or troubleshoot problems encountered.
• Create assets (Equipment Code Numbers – ECNs) for all equipment and instrumentation.
• Create and maintain work plans, measurement documents, schedules and work events.
• Review and update CMMS associated SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) & WI’s (Work Instructions).
• Maintain facilities documentation and vendor inspection/maintenance reports pertaining to cGMP related equipment and systems. Maintain ECN & vendor files.
• Prepare CMMS KPI’s and reports.
• Follow current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs).
Education and Experience:
• Requires BS/BEng Engineering or related field; will substitute relevant experience for
education. Must have 2+ years’ experience in biopharmaceutical or regulated industry.
Location: Raheen, Limerick
Contraction Duration: 12 months