Paul is a highly experienced analytical chemist who has led teams of analytical personnel in many projects. He has a diverse range of experience in process validation, method validation and equipment qualification. Paul is an accomplished project and people manager with a proven ability to deliver. Paul has a MEngSc Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Engineering from UCC as well as a BSc in Pharmaceutical Science.
- Process validation and equipment qualification activities in a multi-product bio tech facility
- Generating validation documentation including URS, FDS, project plans, IQ/OQ/PQ & process validation protocols.
- Executing validation efforts.
- Six Sigma Green belt certified.
- Subject matter expert in analytical techniques including chromatographic, polarimetric and spectrophotometric analyses.
- Liaising with regulatory authorities including HPRA and FDA.
- Excellent communication skills